Product Definition / Description
First Time in Afghanistan!!
MTN introduces voice short messaging service (VSMS) with the brand name BoGO SMS for its valued customers. The brand name BoGO SMS has been selected because in Dari it means (Say It). So we give our customers an option to say there SMS.
It is a hassle free way of sending a message across, as the customer only has to record the message in his/her original voice and then send it to the second party, rather than typing it in a conventional way.
Benefits of Product
- Affordable and easy to use
- Unlike text SMS, customers can express their feelings with others
Features and Usage
- Simply dial in the BoGO SMS code *555 followed by a destination number with out the first zero (*55577xxxxxxx) to leave a BoGO message.
- Other Mobile Operator customers can receive MTN BoGO SMS, but cannot send/deposit.
- Dial *556 to retrieve new/unread BoGO SMS (Free)
- Dial *557 to retrieve old/read BoGO SMS (Free)
3Afs/BoGO SMS from MTN to MTN & other mobile operators.
For more information dial 779 or call 0772222779