Manager – Facilities & Warehousing
- Reference number: MTNA Fin 16NOV23
- Job type: Permanent
- Organisation Name: MTN Afghanistan
- MTN Level: 3
- Posted: 16 Nov 2023
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- Degree in a Law or Estate Management
- MA Degree in Law or related field will be an advantage
- At least 6 years experience in related function preferably within a telecoms environment.
Overall, manage activities and plans for facility and warehouse-related work and ensure all activities and plans are implemented in line with organization-set rules and regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilities management.
- Approval and monitoring of all General Facilities projects related activities.
- Monitoring and implementation of City power project in Kabul and provinces.
- Expansion of new CSP building, drawing and planning,
- Monitoring GEO redundancy project of Park Plaza
- Monitoring of GEO redundancy of Warehouse project
- Outsourcing of KBL CSPs
- monitoring of Park Plaza New D/G and City power project
- General reporting to all relevant projects to GM
- project imitation, execution and completion
- Supervising and monitoring of FM 200 and CTV…….
- Facility team members’ annual IPF monitoring and evaluation
- Stock level management – stock taking of all items including commercial inventory
- Oversee the efficient receipt; storage, security and dispatch of goods
- Maintain computerized administration and automated storage and retrieval systems
- Obsolete stock management – report and flag slow moving stock to eliminate obsolete items
- Ensure work place health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock
- Design and implement report for monitoring repairs and returns
- Present weekly report to management about stock levels
- Check inventory levels by monitoring the daily activity report of orders landed and dispatched
- Ensure the efficient and effective utilization of facilities for storing and distributing inventory
- Responsible of protecting the inventory from damage, loss and theft
- Coordinate with Sales and Finance Department for release of stock to the distributers.
- Provide support and relevant documents to distributors while issuing stock
- Ensure the proper packaging of the SIMs in the SIM packs and that required quantities are packaged on time.
- Ensure delivery of SIM packs and other products to regional warehouses
- Coordinate with Fleet , Security and legal departments to arrange for logistics to regional warehouses.
- Follow up with Sales & Distribution to get target quantity for SIMs.
- Coordinate with marketing to determine the promo type .
- Coordinate with IT for free numbers availability and issuance
- Monitor ,check and approval of gate passes for the released/Issued Stock to CPS ,Distributors and internal divisions
- Monitor GP and Itrac (Inventory Systems) Posting/approving of transferred stock in GP and Itrac.
Interested Afghan Nationals can send their applications and resumes (with three valid references) by Dec 10, 2023.
Please mention the name of the position you are applying in your email subject line.
Applications received after the deadline and those, which do not meet the requirements mentioned above, will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview (s).