Manager – Mobile Money Operations
- Reference number: MTNA-HR-21-June-23MFS
- Job type: Permanent
- Organisation Name: MTN Afghanistan
- MTN Level: 3
- Posted: 10 Oct 2023
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Business administration area
- Relevant work experience in support function
- Basic understanding of Mobile Money
- Informative & organized with a high level of verbal & written communication skills.
- Solid knowledge and experience in using Microsoft office tool such as Excel, word and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines.
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment is required.
- Strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment & exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.
- Proactive, creative & self-motivated.
Mobile Money Operations Head of Operations is responsible for overall MoMo operations to ensure all related activities delivered based on the company policies and procedures.
Mobile Money Operations Head of Operations will be responsible for supporting MFS Corporate customers and main partners such as partners Banks, DABS and any other 3PPs Mobile Money partners and support them with the integration and communication with all MTN relevant Stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Understands intercompany operations and interactions with IT, Network, CC etc.
- Communicating with Mobile Money 3rd party partner’s agents on daily bases and solving their issues if there are any in support & coordination with related divisions.
- Report back to Mobile Money CEO all issues and his proposed resolution actions
- Identifying partners pain points and address them with practically and effective way with coordination with different stakeholders.
- Ensure prompt resolution of identified partners reported issues
- Work & coordinate with relevant departments like Mobile Money Marketing department, technology, finance & CC.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team – especially in complex and ambiguous work environments.
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of ownership and accuracy on all work activities.
- Can adapt and operate within a high-performance culture.
Interested Afghan Nationals can send their applications and resumes (with three valid references) by October 24, 2023.
Please mention the name of the position you are applying in your email subject line.
Applications received after the deadline and those, which do not meet the requirements mentioned above, will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview (s).