Manager – Rem. & Human Capital
- Reference number: MTNA HR HR2 16NOV23
- Job type: Permanent
- Organisation Name: MTN Afghanistan
- MTN Level: 3
- Posted: 16 Nov 2023
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- Bachelor degree-business degree major in HR or equivalent
- 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Business & HR planning Computer literacy-MS project, MS Word, MS Excel, MS access, MS PowerPoint Statistical analysis
- Develop, implement and improvise HR policies and procedures to align with local legislations as well as Group standards.
- Manage employee relations and industrial relations, Reward& Recognition, Staff Welfare, and internal and external reporting.
- Develop and implement of remedying plans that address the disciplinary issues arising in all departments/divisions of MTNA
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to the HR Strategy/Business Plan with regards to HR Services Department.
- Manage, oversee, and contribute to the continuous improvement of staff welfare as per various policies and SOPs (for example Ramadan Activities Calendar, Hajj policy, Condolence communication, etc) .
- Configure, document and apply necessary benefits when it comes to third party communications; manage delivery of medical service benefits to MTNA staff.
- Facilitate the travelling of expats outside Afghanistan; manage travels in terms of finances and destinations. Additionally responsible for coordinating with BUPA, a London-based company that takes care of Medical and Life Insurance of expats in MTNA.
- Report accidents of employees to ICA (Insurance Company of Afghanistan) and facilitate employees in getting their claims validated and reimbursed.
- Conduct internal/external investigations into staff grievances and disciplinary issues and help resolve them; Issue show cause notices (SCNs), organize disciplinary committee as per company policy, carry out final decision (termination, warning, counseling, etc).
- Assist in developing, implement and communicate departmental policies to all of MTNA staff.
- Communicate with employees to promote a better understanding of management’s goals and policies.
- Conduct interviews for Job Analysis / Job Evaluation for various positions in MTNA, develop JDs for said positions, get the JDs validated by incumbent, incumbent’s supervisor and the Group. Finally, communicate the same to Compensation & Benefits.
- Manage employee relations in view of full labor law & internal policy compliance in taking employee related decisions.
- Make sure that required facilitation / support is extended to the respective stakeholder in terms of providing timely interpretation of all staff policies.
- Facilitate employees in resolving work-related and personal problems and regaining their ability to work at full capacity.
- Communicate with employees and advise / inform them on Industrial Relations, latest legislations and official holidays.
- Arrange events for employee related gatherings.
- Facilitate EFG (Employee Focus Group) on divisional level and then on organizational level once in two months.
- Provide detailed inputs in preparing departmental budget, identifying operational and personnel requirements to achieve operational effectiveness and to meet Business objectives.
- Communicate resignations in a timely manner to all Stakeholders Payroll; OD; Attendance
Interested Afghan Nationals can send their applications and resumes (with three valid references) by Dec 07, 2023.
Please mention the name of the position you are applying in your email subject line.
Applications received after the deadline and those, which do not meet the requirements mentioned above, will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview (s).