Mobile Money Product Specialist
- Reference number: HR-Sep13IT
- Job type: Permanent
- Organisation Name: MTN Afghanistan
- MTN Level: 2
- Posted: 13 Sep 2023
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- B.Sc. Computer Sciences / Information Technology or equivalent
- 2-4 years of working experience in the GSM and Fintech areas and demands management.
- Mobile Money
- Charging System
- Demands management.
Under Supervision of the IT Products and Quality Assurance Manager
- Work closely with business team to build a solution based on the received demands and URS document.
- Regular gap analysis of use cases and capabilities based on Service catalog versus what is being used to identify growth opportunities.
- Ensure proper routing of demand requests through demand management process, enablement request process or Service Request (MS)
- Performing analyses of new demands for efficiency integration and deployment.
- Collaborating with development teams and departments, as well as incorporating user feedback.
- Ensuring new demands innovation and implementation to meet business requirements.
- Guarantee that only new demands and Services for which Quality controls are designed can be launched.
- Responsible for technical outcome of the demands.
- Managing supplier and evaluating them based on the agreed KPI and SLA.
- Ensuring that new demands and services are delivered on time and within budget.
- Proficient in handling the most complex demands from technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
- Hold regular technical meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding new demands and projects.
- Provide weekly progress for the line manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To support the Technology Development Strategy to meet organization goals and objectives, and to improve the quality of service it delivers both internally and externally.
- Create and maintain a professional culture within the team, where individuals take ownership and focus on delivering excellence, quality and value for the customer and business.
- Continuous and permanent primary control enhancements and improvements.
- Responsible for technical design and implementation of new demand solutions
- Working across IT with different involved departments to support delivery of technical solutions, and implementation of large enhancements and change initiatives.
- Responsible for the quality and technical approach, ensuring it aligns with Company and IT Strategy – and projects are delivered based on the business value framework (value, flow, quality).
- support business development activities, including identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities.
- Ensure compliance to project management principles, processes, and standards.
- Thought leadership to create ideas to solve customer pain points through proactive solutions and pitches.
- Help the implementation of New Products and Services – be part of the Feasibility study and supervise UAT sessions.
- Quality Primary control within IT Department – Framework:
- Inventory of IT Product and Service
- Review of all demands and ensure there are Primary Control in place
- Review of all demands and ensure there are Quality of Service control in place
- Day-to-day Quality controls review, Detection of Defect and Proactive actions
- Check and control all Daily Quality reports in order to raise required flags in case of issues.
- Discuss with system owner and Development team about issue detected, resolution plan and follow up with deadlines till complete resolution
- Raise red flags and discuss action plans to fix and prevent
Interested Afghan Nationals can send their applications and resumes (with three valid references) by Sep 23, 2023.
Please mention the name of the position for which you are applying in your email subject line.
Applications received after the deadline and those, which do not meet the requirements mentioned above, will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview (s).