MoMo Operation – Brand Ambassador
Sales and Distribution
- Reference number: N/A
- Job type: Commission Base
- Organisation Name: MTN Afghanistan – KSS Agreement
- MTN Level: 1
- Posted: 06 Aug 2023
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- At least high school graduated and holding University degree is preferred.
- Holding minimum of one year of experience in customer service or a similar field
- Fluency in local languages (Dari and Pashto) and a good command of English are preferred.
- Good communication skills and strong understanding.
- Familiarity with Smart Phone usage.
- Flexible in working with various conditions, including accepting the shift rotations as proposed by MoMo LTD and MTNA from time to time.
- Holding Afghan Nationality
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Not be charged by the court with any criminal offense.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and also as an effective team member
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Having good communication and negotiation skills
- Having good decision making and dispute resolution skills
- Able to travel to the districts
MTN is looking for enthusiastic Brand Ambassadors to be the face of our company and promote our products and services.
If you enjoy communicating with customers both online and offline, we would like to meet you. To be a successful Brand Ambassador, you will need to attend trade shows and events to showcase our company. You should also be an excellent social media user, with the ability to promote products and answer client queries online if necessary.
Purpose of the position:
To generate new business while maximizing revenue for the organization by offering its products & services to the retail channel & comprehensively the new Mobile Money Customers
Ultimately, he/she should be able to increase our company’s brand awareness and generate new business opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Brand Ambassador will report directly to his/her Team Leader and shall deliver the duties elaborated in the following:
The specific duties and responsibilities of the Brand Ambassador will be included but not limited to:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Mobile Money new customers addition.
- Perform retail visits on daily basis for better relationship based on Monthly Beat plan.
- Inspect and analyze customer needs and provide inputs to Sales management.
- Ensure brand visibility of MTNA in MoMo channel.
- Implementation of MoMo Customers registration.
- Develop and build a strong relationship with dealers through regular market visits.
- Maximize the Company’s goals for sales penetration, profitability and customer loyalty through efficient implementation of the Company’s policies and processes.
- Analyze needs and selling potential of existing and prospective dealers; recommend changes where appropriate.
- Communicate to MoMo Channel management information on competitor’s activities, feedback from customers and recommend changes where appropriate.
- Educate specific customer with regards to the MoMo products and services offered by MTN Afghanistan.
- Receive and transfer Customer complaints to the concerned person(s).
- Perform all necessary field visits.
- Prepare and submit regular reports to direct team leader.
- Prepare monthly registration figure.
- Educate assigned dealers registering customer MoMo line as per ATRA procedure/guideline.
- Taking initiative and result oriented approach.
- Visiting the concerned Province Districts every month based on assigned Beat plan.
- Adhere MoMo LTD, MTNA, Central Bank and ATRA rules and regulations in SIM and MoMo account registration
- Ensure to educate customer on MoMo services upon MoMo registration.
- Follow up with customer to use MoMo services regularly second and third month so on.
Qualified candidates should send their updated CV by email and should describe their level of Understanding the MoMo Services to Hr.email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with mentioning the job title and province in subject line before the deadline (31st August 2023). Any CV received after the monthly deadline will be considered in next month’s recruitment if they meet the shortlist criteria.
Important Note: (Please clearly indicate the position title and province which you applied for in Email Subject line).
Please do not send us any additional documents while you are applying for the post. We will ask you for the documents if you are selected for the next steps of recruitment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for written test or interview.