- Reference number: Feb-28-23SD
- Job type: Permanent
- Organisation Name: MTN Afghanistan
- MTN Level: 2
- Posted: 02 May 2023
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- Bachelor in Business Administration (in case of enough experience minimum 12th Graduated)
- 2 year relevant experience
- Retail management
- Advanced sales techniques
- Marketing core concepts
- Customer centricity
- Communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Customer Oriented
- Team Player
- Ability to negotiate
- Able to travel to the districts
- Dispute resolution skills
- Negotiation skills
- Counseling skills
- Computer literate
- Reporting skills
- Good communication skills
To generate new business while maximizing revenue for the organization by selling its products & services to the retail channel & comprehensive the retail channel (DPL – dealer per location)
Duties & Responsibilities
• Pre paid new customers addition
• Perform retail visits on daily basis for better relationship.
• Inspect and analyze customer needs and provide inputs to Sales management.
• Ensure brand visibility of MTNA in retail channel.
• Ensure stock availability with retail channel.
• Implementation of retailers scheme in relevant area
• Develop and build a strong relationship with dealers through regular market visits.
• Maximize the Company’s goals for sales penetration, profitability, and customer loyalty through efficient implementation of the Company’s policies and processes.
• Analyze needs and selling potential of existing and prospective dealers; recommend changes where appropriate.
• Communicate to sales management information on competitor’s activities, feedback from dealers and recommend changes where appropriate.
• Educate assigned dealers with regards to the products and services offered by MTN Afghanistan.
• Receive and transfer dealer complaints to the concerned person(s).
• Perform all necessary field visits,
• Prepare and submit regular reports to direct supervisor.
• Prepare monthly sales figure.
• SAF submission follow up with retail Channel.
• Taking initiative and result oriented approach.
• Visiting the concerned Province Districts every month based on assigned Beat plan.
Interested Afghan Nationals can send their applications and resumes (with three valid references) by March 25, 2023.
Please mention the name of the position you are applying in your email subject line.
Applications received after the deadline and those, which do not meet the requirements mentioned above, will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview (s).
Should you not hear from us within 14 (fourteen) days from the closing date of this advertisement, you may consider your application to be unsuccessful.