Representative – Training & Quality Control
- Reference number: Feb-28-23CR
- Job type: Permanent
- Organisation Name: MTN Afghanistan
- MTN Level: 1
- Posted: 02 May 2023
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent field
- 2 – 3 years experience in Customer Relations
- Introductory and intermediate telecoms training
- Customer care training
- Product knowledge
- Quality Customer Service knowledge
- Telephone etiquette
- Conflict management
- Fluency in both local languages Pashto and Dari; good command of English language.
- Ability to follow procedures and protocol.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to deliver trainings.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Conflict resolution
- Query handling / problem solving.
Train, Monitor, evaluate and brief Customer Relations representatives and team leaders to enhance their knowledge on products & services and communication skills to ensure quality of the services and caller satisfaction
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor and evaluate Customer Relations (CR) division staff services to customers through live audit, System audit, Callback to customers, etc to ensure efficient and quick response to customer enquiries, requests and complaints
- Train or brief CR representatives and team leaders on products and services (P&S), systems and applications and behavioral issues.
- Visiting Kabul and Regional CSPs/DCSPs for implementation of Quality seal project.
- Prepare and give updated questionnaires for P&S quizzes to target CR staff on regular basis
- Analyze, summarize and review data; report findings, interpret results and make recommendations
- Ensure and improve Customer satisfaction Index (CSI).
- Effectively execute stated policies and procedures in respect of quality and performance management.
- Routinely monitor transactions performed by process owners to identify non-compliance.
- Assist in the application of practical performance boosters
- Generate reports on products and services knowledge, quality seal visits, callback reports, audit reports, etc and send to direct supervisor.
- Acquainting self with information on new Products and Services, attending refresher courses for existing Products and Services
- Work with other team mates to achieve sectional targets Actively plays a role in team meetings
- Perform any other task(s) as required by the direct supervisor
Interested Afghan Nationals can send their applications and resumes (with three valid references) by March 28, 2023.
Please mention the name of the position you are applying in your email subject line.
Applications received after the deadline and those, which do not meet the requirements mentioned above, will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview (s).
Should you not hear from us within 14 (fourteen) days from the closing date of this advertisement, you may consider your application to be unsuccessful.