Senior Manager Customer Operations
- Reference number: 21-Mar-23CR
- Job type: Permanent
- Organisation Name: MTN Afghanistan
- MTN Level: 0
- Posted: 02 May 2023
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- Bachelor’s degree – Commercial
- Professional Qualification
- Post graduate degree (MBA preferable)
- 5 – 8 years management experience within a multinational environment; 4 years at a customer experience management level with the telecommunications environment
- Communication planning
- Corporate governance
- Legal frameworks
- Brand management
- Business consulting
- Business development
- Business performance management
- Business risk management
- Contract management
- Corporate or commercial law
- Credit management capabilities
- Excellent knowledge of customer behavior
- Government relations
- Knowledge of company plans and strategies
- Knowledge of issue management strategies and crisis communication
- Legislation and compliance
- Marketing skills
- Policy design and implementation
- Stakeholder relations management
- Telecommunications business savvy
Skills / physical competencies:
- Ability to inspire and motivate
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent coordination skills
- Goal setting and direction setting skills
- Leadership skills
- Managerial competencies (planning; organizing; motivating and control)
- Organizational skills
- Strategic thinking capability
- Attention to detail
- Conceptual thinking
- Continuous improvement philosophy
- Decision making
- People interaction
- Planning and organizing
- Quality assurance
- Results orientated
- Risk assessment and aversion
- Solution providing
- Strategic thinking
The mission is to ensure that MTNA provide world class customer service to their customers which will ensure that the company image is improved resulting in the profitability and the company being enhanced.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as a critical advocate for quality improvement and interact with stakeholders at multiple levels and dynamically lead
- business, product, and operations teams to define and deliver solutions.
- Execute quality monitoring requirements that deliver intent and customer satisfaction goals.
- Improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes.
- Develop and execute to quality, process, and contact improvement strategies cross-functionally with other peers using multiple data sources (e.g. Voice of Customer, Voice of Associate, and Business Intelligence).
- Ensure ongoing success of quality or process improvement strategies across multiple data sources through metrics, measurement, and analysis.
- Translate customer critical quality characteristics to operational requirements and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Provide convincing advice and guidance to colleagues, including associate training, coaching, or monitoring where appropriate.
- Experience and knowledge of customer service operations and source management/force to load modelling.
- To manage daily activities to ensure smooth and good quality customer service delivery.
- Good people management skills and able to work under pressure.
- Manages the documenting, updating and maintenance of processes, policies including the outsource team payroll.
- Engage in discussion between customer complaint handling related stakeholders/departments to resolve the pending issues.
- Place a dynamic and rewarding company culture across the various business entities under customer operation to boost motivation and performance.
- Develop a rigorous device feedback loop to drive accountability for solving customer problems.
- Communication of global process improvement status to senior leadership and cross-functionally.
- Scope and deliver business critical programs with end-to-end program’s strategy and roadmap.
- Liaise with all departments to ensure relevant areas are engaged in time to develop deliverables within their area to support project deliverables.
Supervisory / Leadership / Managerial Tasks:
- Direct and monitor work of subordinates.
- Ensure the team is led; motivated and rewarded to achieve key performance areas.
- Lead the performance of a team responsible for a specific element of a business.
- Drive individual, team and department efficiency and productivity through effective and efficient metric management.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirement and stake holder management.
- Provide development to the leadership team and associates in the department.
- Establish the development and execution of repeatable, efficient processes within the team.
- Maintain high levels of team and individual morale through change and development.
Interested Afghan Nationals can send their applications and resumes (with three valid references) by April 15, 2023.
Please mention the name of the position you are applying in your email subject line.
Applications received after the deadline and those, which do not meet the requirements mentioned above, will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview (s).
Should you not hear from us within 14 (fourteen) days from the closing date of this advertisement, you may consider your application to be unsuccessful.