Supervisor – Helpdesk
- Reference number: MTNA-HR-19-Apr-23SD
- Job type: Permanent
- Organisation Name: MTN Afghanistan
- MTN Level: 2
- Posted: 02 May 2023
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Data analysis
- Basics of audit
• Computer literate. Professional knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets
• Good knowledge of Powerpoint and MS Access
• Able to maintain confidentiality as related to subscribers data
• Good communication skills
• Data Analytics and good writing skills
• Knowledge of GSM technology and services
• Customer Oriented
• Team Player
• Ability to negotiate
Support the departments of Sales & distribution in terms of reporting, data analytics, auditing and record keeping.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keep accurate list of all retailers across Afghanistan
- Keep update list of Online SIM Registration (OSR) retailers
- Keep update list of MTNA OSR handset retailers
- Provide monthly reports of business sales workforce visits
- Provide monthly reports of newly activated numbers of business sales
- Provide weekly and monthly reports of consumer sales workforce daily visits
- Prepare Stock in Channels and MTNA vs Competitors Sales and Stock.
- Provide Monthly report of newly added retailers in overall regions
- Provide weekly and monthly market situation report to seniors in Sales & distribution
- Provide monthly report of Network complains
- Provide monthly report of MPOS complains
- Interview and recruit people for temporary positions
- Prepare report for each audit session completed by the Helpdesk team
- Process monthly salary for temporary staff
Interested Afghan Nationals can send their applications and resumes (with three valid references) by May 20, 2023.
Please mention the name of the position you are applying in your email subject line.
Applications received after the deadline and those, which do not meet the requirements mentioned above, will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview (s).
Should you not hear from us within 14 (fourteen) days from the closing date of this advertisement, you may consider your application to be unsuccessful.