Supervisor – Procurement
- Reference number: MTNA-HR-30-Apr-23Fin
- Job type: Permanent
- Organisation Name: MTN Afghanistan
- MTN Level: 3
- Posted: 02 May 2023
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- BA / B.Sc. (Procurement; Supply Chain Management)
- Professional qualification or certification in Purchasing and Supply Management.
- 2-3 years’ experience in managing the procurement function of a reputable organization.
- Experience in contract administration and contract writing.
- Business risk management
- Business value chain
- Communication planning
- Contract management
- Corporate governance
- Telecommunications business management
- Supply chain Management
- Sourcing in procurement and supply chain
- Categories Management
- Financial Skills for Procurement
- Buying and Services best practices
To Supervise all activities including Team and relating to the sourcing and purchase of products from all manufacturers and suppliers, acquisition and procuring of appropriate goods and/or services at the best possible total cost of ownership to meet the needs of the purchaser in terms of quality and quantity, time, and location.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare reports on procurement trends, conduct procurement-based analysis to feed MTN procurement strategy
- Prepare PO and Collect & evaluate quotation
- Monitor global prices of handsets, accessories, SIM cards and vouchers and compare with MTN prices
- Supervise the order process for handsets, SIM cards, vouchers, accessories and other related products
- Manage relationships with international and local suppliers
- Follow up on moneys to be remitted by suppliers in form of cooperative, warranty and rebate payments
- Interface with other relevant departments to facilitate procurement process
- Ensure all products being procured have been tested and approved
- Ensure prices offered MTNA are competitive and in sync with MTN Global Procurement plan
- Produce weekly and monthly reports
- Bidding Process i.e. Tendering Process
- Preparation of Report for Local Tender committee against the request which required TC approval
- Supplier Registration (Adding New Suppliers in MTNA Vendor List communicating with Legal Department for Supplier Data assessment
- Making Report base on requester report and preparing report for Audits when required
- Updating the requester for their request and full communication with requester, assessment of their request.
- Close review of each single Price List order to meet the approved price books all terms and condition
- Communicate with end user when raising request to indicate them the right procedure unless they have risen their request
- Coordinate with manager to make proper report for tender committee related orders
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor/ Manager
Interested Afghan Nationals can send their applications and resumes (with three valid references) by May 25, 2023.
Please mention the name of the position you are applying in your email subject line.
Applications received after the deadline and those, which do not meet the requirements mentioned above, will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview (s).
Should you not hear from us within 14 (fourteen) days from the closing date of this advertisement, you may consider your application to be unsuccessful.